Saturday, February 4, 2012

Hannah's Prototype is Back!

Kids love my stuffed Hannah dog toy - it's just about the size I was when I was a puppy! - and guess what? (What?) Mom just got a whole shipment in just in time for Valentines Day! http://www.mountaindogbooks.com/store.html

With all those little hearts and daisies on my collar, it's a sweet little pup, just like me - Mom says I'm supposed to correct myself here - I really haven't been a good girl lately. I took revenge on my dad a few days ago and shredded his golf book, hid his loafers, messed with his blanket, and then really left a stinky mess for him deep into the carpet. I'm not sure he's going to give me a Valentine this year!

See, look at this cute kid, Connor - His mom says he reads my book two or three times a day and hangs

out with his Hannah, sleeps with it... can't get enough of that little dog!

It's snowing like all getout in Denver, and Lucy and I have a playdate this morning for some good snow romping and rolling. There's a couple of feet of the white stuff out there and that's our very most favorite favorite play toy! Hope you are enjoying some winter time fun too! If you haven't seen us playing in the snow yet, take a look at our video!

Love and white faces rolling in snow to you!
Hannah

PS - Mom apologizes for all the blatant marketing with meager disguise...

No comments:

Post a Comment