Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Hurrah! The Book Has Arrived!!

Mom's pretty jazzed up now because the book has finally arrived. Lucy and I have been getting extra petting time and even some meaty bones to naw on. It's been a good few dog days for sure.

Here's the cool thing. Mom is going to give some of the proceeds of the book to Boys and Girls Clubs. We already went to do a reading with a bunch of kids, which was soooo much fun! (I of course got to go and I loved those kiddies, oops, not to be confused with kitties.) I loved rolling around on the floor getting petted by all those great kids. It was a real hoot, and Mom really liked it too!
Mom's going to peddle some other stuff, too. She got all these crazy stuffed animals that look just like me and put these little heart collars on them, just like me! She's gone a little bonkers I think - over the top you know... It was a little wierd to have all those puppies around the house, but I liked them alright. They weren't much into wrestling though, like Lucy and I like to do.

And she's also selling these really fun note cards and get this, I'm on the front (go figure) being cutesy as all get out... playing in the snow, flying through the air, being a generally puffed up pup.

People are kind of excited and there's a little buzz in the air.
The book did really well at a couple of library conferences last week. Everyone was looking at it and taking bookmarks and cards. The lady at the conference put the book right in front because she said it would draw all kinds of people to her booth... and sure shoot it did!

Anyway, we're all excited around here and if you want to buy a book, you can do it now at http://www.mountaindogbooks.com

This little stuffed dog sure tastes good!

Lots of love flying around!
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment