Sunday, October 23, 2011

The Ball is Rolling - And Dogs Love That!!

I saw Mom out there in the yard doing a few back flips today. She said Barnes and Noble is going to order some of my books! The ball is starting to roll and she's chasing it around fast like I do with Lucy all the time playing fetch and wrestling and stuff like that. She looks funny running around in circles, I must say.

Tomorrow she's heading out on a Boys & Girls Book Tour around Colorado. The first leg is to Loveland, Fort Collins and Greeley. I can't wait to see those kids for sure, for sure. They love petting me
and I love that part the best. Plus they're even cuter than me... not sure how that could be!

Speaking of rolling balls, Dad told one of my favoirte stories about the Golden Retriever who was studying to be a service dog. On one of the last days of his testing period he was in a hospital and what came down the hall but a man on a walker, and, oh no! He had tennis balls on the bottom of that walker. Well, that Golden took one look at that walker and had to Retrieve - that's what dogs and balls are all about after all! I don't think he passed the service test, but he's probably a great pet right now for some lucky human...

Love and paws crossed to sell bone loads of books!

Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment